Moments not poses. Emotive and unplanned.
Art + a story. Candid and complex and movement and feeling.
The best advice I can give for a session is to focus on the one you love and leave the rest behind. Leave it in my hands. Trust that I'll tell you when something needs to be adjusted & just spend time together.
tips for your couples session:
1. try not to worry so much about the photos turning out and just be with your lovey
2. wear clothes that you feel confident + comfy in
3. focus less on the camera and more on your significant other. this is how you will get photos true to your relationship.
4. it's okay to laugh and show genuine reactions.
5. make your session feel like a fun date! get some yummy food before, kiss at the doorstep when you drop her off, and really enjoy your time together taking pretty photos.
6. if there's something you want, speak up, but also trust that your photographer has got you and wants you to have images you love!